'The Vagabond' to make Goodwood Revival debut
• Newly restored Motul truck to make its way from Paris to Goodwood
• Original patina and branding preserved as a living monument to Motul’s motorsport heritage
• Motul supports the Goodwood Revival and presents the St. Mary’s Trophy for historic touring cars 1950-59
Beaulieu is inviting owners of pre-1970 classic and vintage cars to take part in a Beaulieu’s Golden Oldies display at International Autojumble in the grounds of the National Motor Museum on September 7th & 8th.
From Bristols and Borgwards, through Panhards and Plymouths, Standards and Saabs to Triumphs and Trojans, all manner of pre-booked machines dating from the early days of motoring to 1969 are welcome to drive into the show.
ABARTH AND ALFA ROMEO JOIN THE CLASSIC PARTY!
• Celebrating 70 years since Carlo Abarth founded his company
• Legendary Italian brands to offer visitors Drive Live test drives
• Special club house for Abarth and Alfa Romeo owners at the Classic
• All tickets for the event must be purchased in advance
LORD MONTAGU TO START VW SANTA RUN TO HOSPITAL
Lord Montagu will be waving off a festive convoy of over 100 VWs on Sunday 2nd December as they set off from Beaulieu to deliver Christmas presents to youngsters at the Piam Brown unit at Southampton General Hospital.